Our in-depth knowledge of the South East Asia, Europe USA, Australia and Middle East logistics market, coupled with our regional and international service partners makeing JNSL logistics a leading service provider in this region inch by inch.
As Logistics is our specialty, transport is our passion, JNSL Logistics can move your cargo any place to anywhere in the globe with efficiently and most cost effective way with given time frame by any kind of transportation mode.
JNSL provides "one-stop-solution" to meet all of your logistics requirements.
Whether you are looking to relocate household goods across the region or move an offshore drilling platform across the seas, JNSL has the level of service, expertise and experience to make it happen. You will get personalized service at every level with JNSL because we are truly independent,
make our own decisions and specialize in our local market.
A DIFFERENT WAY OF OPERATING
- JNSL stands for operations excellence. We have a LEAN operating culture and empower front line employees to anticipate customer issues and needs.
- Our logistics solutions are based on an in-depth understanding of our customers business, based on the expertise of the sectors in which we work.
- We are easy to work with: open, honest, responsive and providing quick access to senior decision makers.
- JNSL foster an open environment in which all employees can contribute to growth.
- We have a fresh and different approach compared to our main 3PL competitors: we dare to take a new perspective; we are eager to acquire new knowledge and expertise and to tackle challenges.
- We try to be modest -we understand that we need to listen to and learn from our customers.
We know that excellent performance delivers benefits right across our business. Outstanding service leads to satisfied customers, which results in increased revenue. It ensures we get things right faster, we recruit and keep talented people, we deliver better returns to our investors and we improve our reputation in the market.
Achieving excellence - rather than just talking about it - means it must be a golden thread running through all we do, from finance to human resources. It is not about passing fads or special task forces, but about how each one of us does our job every single day. That's how we deliver superior and sustainable value for our customers, colleagues, shareholders and society.
It's vital that our culture of excellence goes right through the business, from the loading bay to the boardroom. And there is no better place to demonstrate it than in our operational locations.
We have developed programs to inspire people among the JNSL members to continuously improve their performance. We constantly audit performance in our offices as well with our partner among the globe and have a expert team of trained professionals who provide practical support in following critical areas
JNSL Members are always looking for ways to improve logistics processes for you and your suppliers, by identifying and eliminating waste, inflexibility and variability in your logistics operations:
- Inflexibility - we work with you to better understand your flows, enabling us to adapt our resources accordingly
- Variability - we continuously improve process reliability to increase consistency and quality
- Waste - we reduce waste by eliminating superfluous processes, giving you lower costs, higher quality and more consistent flows
ZERO DEFECT START-UP (ZDS)
JNSL logistics understand that outsourcing your logistics operations for the first time or changing providers can be a demoralizing prospect. The disruption caused by a poor start-up can even outweigh the intended benefits.
For that reason we have adopted Zero Defect Start-Up (ZDS), a project management methodology that ensures we manage every new project in a professional, structured way. It focuses our and your efforts on the mutual objectives of delivering on budget and on time, meeting KPIs and limiting risk.
Whatever your project, we can apply key project management techniques and expert training programs to provide the specific quality and service levels you expect.
GLOBAL STANDARD METRICS (GSM)
To maintain and improve the performance of your supply chain you need to measure every part of it.
If you can't measure it, you can't manage it. We have designed and applied a standard set of performance measures to make continuous improvement in efficiency, quality, service, safety and people.
To achieve world-class standards, we have introduced Global Standard Metrics (GSM) in all of our JNSL members across the world. In conjunction with local benchmarks, they provide the yardstick for measuring business and operational success in five key areas.