specializes in project freight management and all associated planning and implementation services. JNSL Has their own expert project Team as Experience counts when it comes to handling complex projects and movement of oversized and heavy-lift cargoes.
Managing complex transportation
for large scale projects
requires experienced, intelligent and knowledgeable personnel who are committed to researching all options, surveying, potential problems, physical and non physical obstacles and reacting to extraordinary circumstances with quick and decisive actions.
Our approach is to break down project logistics
into essential elements, and then to assign direct supervision over each. Advance trips by our Projects Operations Specialist
to the key points in the project corridor
ensure that JNSL has the first-hand knowledge required to "make things happen". A Project Coordinator
is then assigned to manage all facets of communication, logistics and transportation
operations and becomes the direct liaison with our customers.
We believe that being transparent and communicative with our client is an essential part of our assignment and key element of our success.
JNSL's project logistics services include:
- Customer tailored transportation consultancy
- Project logistics feasibility studies
- Project logistics budget and planning
- Project flow descriptions
- Drafting transport drawings for project manuals
- Routing studies
- Road, River and rail transport permissions and permits
- Technical surveying
- Procurement of special handling equipment for specific projects
- Cargo supervision during loading and unloading, as well as in transit
- Full/Partial charter by ocean and air
- Consolidation, packing, crating and containerization
- Oversize cargoes transportation
- Heavy loads
- Barge Service
- Module Movement
- Pre shipment inspection
- Cargo surveying
- Customs and shipping documentation
- Risk Management and Insurance